Advertising Sales Account Executive
Seniority level: Entry level
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Marketing, Sales
Industries: Design, Publishing, Marketing and Advertising
Eurobiz Japan, the official magazine of the European Business Council, is a premium English-language business magazine published in Tokyo. Eurobiz is read by CEOs and Presidents of the largest multinational corporations in Japan, and carries advertising from some of the most prestigious brands worldwide.
We are looking for a dynamic salesperson having a creative and positive mindset to identify, prospect and sell to clients who could benefit from the several options Eurobiz offers for branding, promotion and marketing to a high net-worth clientele here in Japan.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. No phone calls or emails regarding this role or individual applications will be accepted.
This is an opportunity to earn a salary that directly reflects your achievements and successes on the job – rewards are immediate, and there is no upper limit to how much you can earn. You will also have the confidence that comes with offering the best product and service of its kind in Japan.
You will receive training and be equipped with the tools and knowledge required to succeed. On the job, you will learn in great detail about the functioning of various industries and business in Japan in general.
Please apply if you:
- currently live in Tokyo (at least two rounds of in-person interviews will be required)
- know the world of sales (this is not an easy job)
- like meeting and doing business with new people (it’s not telesales)
- want to work long-term in English print media in Tokyo (you don’t quit because it’s hard at the outset)
- are motivated by numerical/financial targets (you want to earn a lot of money and feel good doing it)
- have excellent communication, interpersonal skills
Your cover letter should clearly demonstrate why your experience and personality makes you the ideal candidate for this job.